CSS Frontend Developer / UX
You will make the difference between a good and an excellent website.
Webfactory is expanding, and we are looking for developers to join our team in Central Sofia.
We would expect you to have most/all of the following skills/qualifications:
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS3
- Creating cross-browser responsive layouts
- Basic experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Good written and spoken English
Experience with the following is a plus
- CSS preprocessor (Sass / Less / Stylus)
- Grid layout systems (Bootstrap / Skeleton)
- JS automation frameworks (Gulp / Grunt)
- HTML templating engines (Blade / Smarty / Twig)
- Version Control Systems (git)
- Web Accessibility
- Test automation, including automated CSS testing (PhantomCSS / BackstopJS)
- Server technologies (Node.JS)
- Page speed optimization
Your portfolio will speak for itself, thus please show us examples of web projects that you have participated in.
Your responsibilities with us will include:
- To have a responsible character who takes ownership and assumes responsibility
- To work closely with the team to make sure all project’s objectives are met;
- To produce professional code in compliance with all latest standards for usability and accessibility;
- To show flexibility in working both on long-term projects and day-to-day tasks;
- To stay abreast of new technologies.
Don't let all the above serious talk bore you. We are also the friendliest company you can dream of, and we would also appreciate all your purely human qualities.
Your sense of humor, self motivation and willingness to contribute to the team will never go unnoticed.
We are also offering a competitive salary, depending on your achievements.
Please call Koos Schouten on 0888-609551 to arrange an interview or send your CV to email@example.com