BG +359 2 441 4633 NL 020 893 20 39 UK 020 813 30 277 USA (678) 608 2711info@webfactory.bg

latest projects

The main team consist 15 professionals pass through special education. 80 % of them are PR manager and marketing specialists. The rest of 20 % are in the main manufacturing. The Studio organizes and finances periodical classes for the different team levels looking for a higher creativity and knowledge.

That allows SLEAZY STUDIO to adapt to the dynamic Bulgarian market trends and to realize successfully its activity in Europe.

To contact us, please call 0886 11 53 61 or write to order@dd-bespokestudio.com

Andrea Palombini was born in Rome in 1965. His family origins are from Cornillo Nuovo – a small town 5 km from Amatrice (the town destroyed from the earthquake on August 24 2016). This area is well known in the Italian gastronomy as the capital of the dish “Bucatini Matriciana” – macaroni made with tomato sauce, bacon, and romano cheese.

In 1983 at the age of 18 Andrea started working in his family restaurant Grand Italia in the center of Rome. “It was a great experience! I started to understand food and cooking as well dealing with customers and employees” remembers Andrea. Later, he went to California and studied Restaurant Management Business at UCLA. During this time he met and worked for Agostino Sciandri owner of Toscana and Ago restaurant. He also worked in San Francisco for IL FORNAIO restaurant.

The passion for creativity pushed Andrea to also explore the world of fashion founding ANDREA PALOMBINI SHIRTS. He designed and made incredible trendy and fashionable men’s shirts worn by many Hollywood stars and celebrities.

Andrea also managed ristorante Pizzeria Strega in Rome,steps away from the famous TEATRO dell’Opera di Roma where many Opera International celebrities are often dining at Ristorante Strega.

Now in Sofia with the cooperation of his Bulgarian partners, Andrea just opened the authentic “Trattoria” called VIN SANTO. The concept is to bring in Sofia the original pizza and authentic food from Rome.

“il Buon cibo e il buon vino sono il sorriso della vita”

FiorePaper »

2017-03-01

Fiore Paper Ltd. is a manufacturer of tissue paper products located in Nikopol, Bulgaria. We are strategically located by the Danube river on the border with Romania, 170 miles east of Serbia, 250 miles north of Greece and 200 miles from Macedonia.

Our Nikopol operations include a manufacturing facility with fully integrated, towel, toilet tissue, napkin and facial production and converting capabilities, as well as separate storage facilities for housing finished goods and parent rolls.

Our range of products includes the following:

– toilet tissue
– kitchen towels
– napkins
– handkerchiefs
– facial tissues

Our main brands are Bianca Paper and Zigi; our products are also available to the consumer market, in pure cellulose or recycled paper, under private label, in order to meet our customers’ exact specifications and needs.
We supply the retail trade, supermarkets, wholesalers and distributors. Through our own logistic organization with multiple distribution centers and an expanding converting capacity, we have the flexibility to ensure we meet your needs no matter your location.